Welcome to Alex's Page
- In my animation, you see… The ball explodes to more and more balls until it combines and it shows another scenery
- What parts of your animation are most successful? Why? I like when it changes into the heart because it was complicated to do
- What parts were the most challenging? Why? Keeping track of how many balls I had and when they were bursting.
- What did you do to overcome the challenges you had? I took it all and planned it down first because its easier
- What would you do differently to make this animation even better? Change the color more. and also put more balls and do more explosions maybe
This was my idea for the first one but though out the planning I had complications that were ups and downs I made more idea's but I gave up because the color would make it look worse and it wouldn't cut the way I wanted and the text didn't really work as well which this picture was supposed to be a poetry/photography frame but it didn't come out as planned so I tried again