1) Describe what happens in your animation. The ball enters and bounces then forms an A, a ball, then separates, blows up, and spells my name. 2) Tell the most challenging part of making this animation. figuring out my design after 24 frames 3) Tell the most fun part of this project. picking the sounds
2. Graffiti Project
3 Box Project Reflection Questions for box
1) To make this box I (tell the steps to make it) pickup a set of box pieces, make sure every piece fits together, color and design each piece, then glue all colored pieces together,
2) Some of the challenges I faced were keeping my lights from bursting before the rest of the project was completed.
3) I solved those problems by assembling my box before i worked on my lights
4) My favorite part of this project was using the paint pens to color my box.
5) I am most proud of decorating my box and the designs that my friend Shane helped me draw.
6) New things I learned in this project are how to spread glue evenly and efficiently to keep a box together.
Class Reflection My favorite projects in this class were/why: The Graffiti project
My favorite parts of this class were/why:
Some new things I learned about software or media arts are:
Some things I would change, take out, or spend more time on in this class would be: