1) the ball bounces off of the walls and then slits in two and then starts to become lines, it then comes back together to bounce some more until it splits again and out comes a person. the person fly upward for the head to become the o in my name. 2) The most difficult part of the animation was making my name because my hand writing is horrendous. 3) the most fun part of this project was by far the graffiti because the only requirement was to do what you wanted.
October 8. today what i found frustrating is my own lack of knowing the correct way to twist the lights together. I also found the little things that other people do to me rather infuriating.
Minecraft project 1)For this project, I built an under water house and an xp farm
2) The features of my build are black glass pains and a xp farm
3) My favorite part of working on this project was getting to see the build after i finished it
4) Here were the things my teammates did/here is what I did in this project i did the last floor and the xp farm and my teammate did most of the designs on the inside
5) If I had more time or could do this project again, I would put in more effort
Class Reflection My favorite projects in this class were/why: minecraft because i had never played mine craft on computer
My favorite parts of this class were/why: my friends
Some new things I learned about software or media arts are: that the teacher is nice
Some things I would change, take out, or spend more time on in this class would be: getting along with other students