Snowflake Laser Cutting Project
Click this link: Snowflake Generator
Flash Project 1: Bounce
Before you post, check:
1) First 24+ frames successfully show bounce with squash and stretch
2) The next 70+ frames show the circle transforming or other actions
3) The last 10+ frames have your first name on the screen long enough to read it.
Then follow these steps to put the animation as a .gif on your blog.
After you post your animation, drag in a text box and answer these reflection questions underneath on your blog.
- In my animation, you see…
- What parts of your animation are most successful? Why?
- What parts were the most challenging? Why?
- What did you do to overcome the challenges you had?
- What would you do differently to make this animation even better?