Welcome to Jaidyn's page
Flash Project 1: Bounce
- In my animation, you see a ball bouncing across. Later it explodes into my name.
- The most successful parts of my animation is when the ball bounces and explodes. This was the most successful because it took a lot of effort and it was the easiest task.
- The hardest part of this project was writing my signature with the mouse. This was a difficult task because I struggled to draw with the mouse.
- I overcame my challenge by using the stylus.
- To change this project, I would expand the variety of shapes that I used and make my name more legible.
Laser Cut Snowflake
Laser Cut Name
Throughout my laser cutting process, I learned how to use Illustrator. When I created my snowflake, Ms. Kushner did everything for me. As I laser cut my name, I learned the full process. First, I chose a font that would connect all the letters of my name. Next, I exported my name from dafont.com to Photoshop. In Photoshop, I changed the stroke to a larger filling. Then, I moved my name from Photoshop to Illustrator. In Illustrator, I changed the filling of my name to the outline of my name. If I were to do this project over, I would change make the stroke larger. I would do this because when my name was cut, it came out really thin. Overall, I thing laser cutting my name was a success.
I want to design a sweatshirt and sweatpants with my name on it. On my sweatshirt, my name will be at the top left and on the sleeve.
Today, I brainstormed ideas for my sweatshirt. I designed my name and all of the contents of my sweatshirt.
Not In Class
I put all of my designs down on the sweater. Now I need to decide where I want to place everything because everything is not perfect.