- In my animation, you see… The Ball bouncing, then pulled up by a magnet, then rains into my name.
- What parts of your animation are most successful? Why? My name. It looks really cool how it rains into it.
- What parts were the most challenging? Why? Keeping track of how many balls I had and when they were bursting.
- What did you do to overcome the challenges you had? I took it all one step at a time.
- What would you do differently to make this animation even better? Change the color more.
Lazer cutter Frame project
As of 4/20/18 this is my frame it is about my family. It says Family on top and Mespaha( family) on the bottom. Because our faces are lighter than our clothes and background, I had to do each picture in parts. Making it take longer to go from color to white, but looking much nicer. In this version I still need to add 1 more picture.
4/23/18. I added my last picture and took the words off to cut them out. It is family themed showing me and my siblings climbing, a full family photo. and a photo of the 4 of us. I have also been working on lights so I can make the words light up.
5/17/18. I finshed my frame. It now lights up the words when you press down on the battery in the back. For the stand I glued two pieces of wood together onto the back.