1) Describes what happens in your animation. My animation is ball what turn black hole
2) Tell the most challenging part of making this animation. Making the black hole.
3) Tell the most fun part of this project. The most funniest part was coloring.
October 15 update
Select New ( a + sign at the top), then choose Movie, choose No Theme, and hit Create. Highlight your images and drag them to the last panel. Select View/Play from Beginning to see what you have. Note that the images by default will display for 4 seconds (panoramas my display longer), that they all have a Ken Burns effect and that there are no transitions. If you do not like these defaults, (like me) go to number 3.Highlight your images and drag them to the last panel. Select View/Play from Beginning to see what you have. Note that the images by default will display for 4 seconds (panoramas my display longer), that they all have a Ken Burns effect and that there are no transitions. If you do not like these defaults, (like me) go to number 3.
3. Choose Edit/Select All, then click on Add Cross Dissolve--now you have the most basic transition. While all images are still selected, click on the crop tool (top right) and select Fit-this removes the Ken Burns effect. Next, click on the information icon, the letter i in a circle, top right. The duration in seconds of each slide will show and you can type in a new duration, then hit Enter.
4. You can work on individual images by highlighting the image and then you create a Ken Burns effect by selecting the crop tool, change the duration by selecting the information icon, move the image to a different location by dragging it, or delete the image by hitting the Delete button.
5. You can also work on individual transitions: highlight the transition, hit Delete to delete it, then click on Transitions (in the left panel) and all the transitions available appear in the second panel. Drag your preferred transition in place.
6. To add music to an essay, click iTunes and drag your preferred music to the last panel. If the clip is too long, drag the mouse over the end of the clip. You will see a single arrow, drag it to the left until it fits the length of the essay. There are two small round icons on the left and on the right of the audio clip and when you hover over it for a few seconds a message will say, “Fade audio in” or “Fade audio out”. Drag the appropriate icon to fade the music in or out. You can change the volume of the sound clip by dragging the centerline up or down.